The items listed in future versions are not guaranteed nor are their release dates.The reference numbers refer to items in the WDS internal tracking system.
Version 1.19 (anticipated release August 14, 2017)
- #850: Created Billboard pane to highlight special content, as an alternative to the News Rotator
- #804: Updated The Timeline module to accommodate Speaker field(s)
- #784: Added option to display content type specific and/or sitewide taxonomy terms for News, Events, People, and Blogs
- #853: External News Feed - Add Ability to show message when no items are in feed
- #693: Added new panes to display Basic Page Listings
- #827: Accessibility: Added Language of Parts support to the text editor
- #828: Accessibility: Added check accessibility button to the text editor
- #353: Spotlight Rotator pane renamed to News Slideshow
- #632: Added a CAS login link to access denied pages to make logging in to access restricted pages more convenient
- #657: Restrict access to the file system configuration
- #771: Added the ability to tag files in the Media Library
Version 1.18 (released July 18, 2017)
- #678: Added the ability to add and edit Metatags on non-landing pages
- #735: Acquia purge not behaving as expected
- #779: Enable free-tagging of content so that content is more discoverable by site search.
- #831: People alpha menu not working
- #838: Added four additional page layouts
- #839: Added additional image size options
- #490: Additional slideshow format option
- #620: Better accordion option
Version 1.17 (released June 19, 2017)
- #611: Adding iFrames
- #783: Updated Event Listings
- #790: Improved featured images on basic pages
- #815: Populating Publications Automatically
- #806: Media update
- #811: Drupal upgrade
Version 1.16 (released May 15, 2017)
- #388: Re-evaluate our Webforms CAPTCHA Solution
- #747: Create Views Panes to Display Publications
- #660: Accessibility Adjustment to "skip to" Links
- #795: Update Panopoly to Latest Release (7.x-1.44)
Version 1.15 (released April 17, 2017)
- #557: Clean up default Landing Pages and Content Panes
- #574: Implement a more advanced cron strategy
- #762: External News and Events Feeds Updates
- #763: Update News Feed Widget to render HTML
- #765: Update News Feed Widget to allow a Feed URL longer than 128 characters
- #785: External feeds widget needs a network timeout
- #786: Provide short-lived cache for the external news feed widgets
- #787: Provide option to disable page cache on pages that use external feed widgets
- #769: Update Panopoly to latest release
Version 1.14 (released March 13, 2017)
- #395, #746: Added taxonomy and image fields to Publications, also a default landing page
- #574: Trigger more frequent updates from external sources
- #642: UI of Content Type Categories: general "categories" taxonomy vocabulary renamed "sitewide categories"
- #687, #721: Enable panel panes to filter content by the "sitewide categories" taxonomy
Version 1.13 (released February 13, 2017)
- #480: Basic page featured images are no longer individual panes
- #589: App created to require CAS authentication for pages on a site
- #612: Feature image enhancements
- #628: “By category” archive and “by Audience” archive are now separated for Events content type
- #633: Images on person grid are now clickable to detail person page
- #651: Provided people detail pages better layout when few fields are filled out
- #665: Footer block now has a link to edit the content of the footer
- #715: Sub-menu no longer stays expanded in mobile breakpoint (OIT theme)
- #720: Retweets are now displayed with the Twitter App feed
Version 1.12 (released in stages Oct/Nov 2016)
Nickname = Yummy Kiwi
- #395: Publications content type (beta version, additional functionality and panes to come)
- #677: Security update for Drupal Core (https://www.drupal.org/SA-CORE-2016-005).
- #641: Updated Timeline to 7.x-1.0-alpha5.
- #588: Deployed a new theme called "Himalayan" which will eventually replace the deprecated "Princeton Zen" theme.
- #269: Removed the prefix "PWDS" for taxonomy vocabulary.
- #560: Updated Drupal contrib modules (Chosen 2.0, Menu Trail By Path 2.1, Office Hours 1.5, Webform 4.14).
- #560: Updated Drupal controb theme (Zen 5.6).
- #560: Updated Drupal libraries (ckeditor 4.5.11, flexslider 2.6.3, chosen 1.6.2).
- #668: Deprecate Princeton Zen app and its related modules.
- #444: Removing the unused focal_point module.
- #623: Positioning of the default image added on new site installs is broken.
- #629: Force all webforms that accept file uploads to store those file uploads in the private file system instead of public.
- #661: Force selection of "public files" wherever there is a choice for file storage location.
- #663: Fix Timeline Drupal module bugs.
- #659: Blog and news authors not rendered for anonymous users.
- #450: Fix the 'no results' text for events listings to make more sense.
- #673: Update hook to fix a bug in the previous update hook that placed webform files in a pointless directory.
Version 1.11 (released 14 October 2016)
Nickname = Amazing Jellyfish
- #342: Site Admin should be able to view any unpublished content added by other roles.
- #419: Ability to add captions to embedded images within the body (the captions not display in admin view)
- #489: Footer Text Update
- #499: Image styles (for positioning) are lost after re-editing a page and saving
- #528: Blog Panes - sort order not respecting Asc and Desc selections
- #529: Make Siberian New Default Theme for New Template Site Requests
- #538: Add more content types to the LinkIt profile
- #541: Remove Lilly theme from production
- #558: Princeton Zen migration to new base theme
- #562: Events: Show Date Before Time
- #563: Events: When events span multiple days, an extra comma appears at the end
- #565: Courses Module: Not pulling in cross listed courses
- #567: Change the wording on the URL redirect page
- #582: Consistent Content Type Categories
- #589: Require Authentication For Certain Pages On The Site
- #599: "class" is misspelled as "classs" in feed.tpl.php for pwds_external_feed module/widget
- #602: Node Edit Form for Resource Link
Version 1.10 (released 5 August 2016)
Nickname = Zippy Iguana
- #189 Person content type - name linking to detail view - make optional
- #275 Accordian option for panes
- #334 Events consumption from Timeline system
- #369 Courses: Some characters improperly encoded as HTML entities
- #404 Improved iCal feed needed for Events on each site
- #425 Social Sharing: Ability to share a news post to Twitter and/or Facebook
- #448 Non-Required Date Field Behaving as Required; Not Allowing Form Submission
- #456 Publication Heading Is Displaying When There Is No Content
- #465 People entityqueue sort order displays reversed
- #467 News Feeds widget - pulls from the different RSS sources
- #481 Current event not displaying on Homepage or event landing page
- #498 People view pane reverts to "no results"
- #500 Sharing external RDF feed (from www.princeton.edu website) does not work
- #503 Create New Theme for Template System (Siberian)
- #505 File library ("Resource Link" content type) for template system
- #506 Intermittent CAS login errors
- #510 "Full listing" pane not displaying courses properly
- #511 Timeline Calendar view
- #517 Add git hooks to validate commit message format
- #518 PWDS Timeline Widget to read the data from Timeline API on-fly
- #522 Update Drupal Core to 7.50
- #535 Update Panopoly to 1.38
Version 1.9 (released 14 July 2016)
Nickname = Angry Gopher
- #378: Grid View for Person content type
Version 1.8 (released 7 June 2016)
Nickname = Bashful Hyena
- #393: Events can have multiple categories associated with them
- #397: Event archives for a specific category now display properly
- #158: Image slideshows available (instructions)
Version 1.7 (released 28 April 2016)
Nickname = Japanese Hornet (primarily bug fixes; including but not limited to the following)
- #403: Content Nid should not be a selectable option for People Full Listing panel
- #49: Content Revisions
- #328: CSS: Gap below image in rotator
- #397: Events Archive - By Category
- #393: Ability to select multiple categories when adding events in Panopoly
- #394: Administrator role is set to reader
- #420: Logo Not Displayed on IE10 and IE9
Version 1.6 (released 14 April 2016)
Nickname = Creative Gecko
- #377: Pages that show a listing of a specific category of events now display properly
- #411: The year drop-down in forms is now visible even when the year span is 22 years or greater
- #415: You can now embed a Tableau workbook view
- #406: Managers and administrators now have the ability to “clear” a page’s cache so that any changes will show up immediately to users who are not logged in
- #280: You have the ability to add custom footer text to your site
- #212: Improvements were made to the Person content type and views
Version 1.5 (released 15 February 2016)
Nickname = Dubious Fox
- #308: Improved WYSIWYG Editor
- #352: Anchor links are broken in Firefox - Fixed
- #329: Users should not have ability to move or delete featured images using panes - fixed
- #346: Hide featured image field label on News detail view
- #332: Feature image is not appearing on the person detail page - Fixed
- #361: Featured image is not appearing on the blog detail page - Fixed
- #325: Move the featured image to a higher location on the page
- #398: Courses not sorting in correct order in full view
Version 1.4 (released 1 December 2015)
Nickname = Elated Elephant
- #317: Ability to share Events between sites
- #327: Bug Fix - Remove gap below highlighted main menu item when selected
- #347: Bug fix - Courses Migrate module is not importing all the courses for a subject
- #348: Addition of a Reader role - allows person to preview the site in maintenance mode
- #349: Bug Fix - User menu to show on mobile breakpoint
- #350: Bug Fix - Event time in full listing view will no longer wrap
- #357: Bug Fix - Courses will no longer show double external link icons
- #371: Bug Fix - Events calendar navigation skips months
- #363 and #382: Bug Fix - News RSS feed not working
- #318: Bug Fix - Events calendar time bug - if there is an event with only a starting time, the calendar view shows end time same as the starting time (Example: 6:00pm-6:00pm)
- #364: Bug Fix - Anonymous and Authenticated users should not have permissions to Manual Crop
- #368: Bug Fix - Courses search results not linking to Registrar site
- Upgrade: Panopoly to version 1.29
- Upgrade: Drupal to version 7.41
Version 1.3 (released 16 July 2015)
Nickname = Frisky Dingo
- #288: Added ability to share News between sites
- #314: Added ability to control the order of people in list views of People content type
- #312: Reusable content can be inserted on multiple pages
- #305: Featured image in a Basic Page no longer pushes page title to the right in a single column layout
- #183: Fixed misspelling of “available” in Courses edit panel
- #319: H1 usage reserved only for website title
- #309: Date display is no longer empty in multiple day Event
- Upgrade to Panopoly version 1.25 See Drupal.org for full details
Version 1.2 (released 01 June 2015)
Nickname = Grumpy Cat
- #307: A fix for search Reference
- #306: Upgrade for WebForm - from 3.x to 4.x. For details, see Drupal.org
- #298: Event speaker label -changed spelling to “Speaker(s)”
- #297: Events speaker presentation URL is not required
- #248: Events display improvements
- #283: Title override - now works
Version 1.1 (released 23 April 2015)
Nickname = Honey Badger
- Updating Display Suite to version 2.8
- Added permissions for VBO
- People Content Type: Sticky at top of lists is now working
- Events have an Archive page
- Updating Panopoly from 1.14 to 1.20 and Drupal Core to 7.35
- Security update for Webforms (v3.23)
- Fixing role delegation module. adding patch in issue Drupal issue #2051669
- Main menu gracefully responds when narrowing browser window
- Improved alignment of sidebar Headings
- Princeton University logo – retina version
- Listing headings of News and Events are consistent styles
- Additional icons added for social media footer menu – Pinterest, Vimeo, LinkedIn, Instagram, Tumblr, WordPress, Email, and a general icon.
Version 1.0 (released over the holiday break - December 2014)
Nickname = none
- Updated to Panoply 1.14. For details see the Drupal.org release notes.
- As a result of the update, the layout names have been changed (instead of Sutro, you'll see Radix Sutro).
- Landing pages have been enabled. Use these to put together pages of content panes instead of Basic Pages.
- Style option has been enabled for site administrators and site designers. Please use this with caution and take care not to reduce the legibility and usability of your website!
- Various improvements to layouts and views.
WDS Project Feedback Survey (online)