The University plans to shut down the Roxen web environment by September 2019 and encourages Roxen customers to migrate their website to the OIT-Managed Drupal system.
Recognizing that changing websites to a new system can be difficult and expensive, OIT has obtained funding to help defray some of the costs.
The Web Development Services (WDS) group is spearheading the migration effort. The extended time period will allow departments to migrate websites in an orderly fashion with minimized disruption.
October 2015 - June 2019
WDS will contact each department and coordinate their website migration.
About the fund
The fund will cover all to some of the migration costs depending on the size and complexity of your website. WDS will evaluate each website and categorize it as small, medium, or large.
If you wish to have additional work performed on your site, WDS will provide you with a cost estimate and you will need to secure the funds.
- Small = 8 hours of work by WDS are covered by the fund
- Medium = 40 hours of work by WDS are covered by the fund
- Large = 100 hours of work by WDS are covered by the fund
To meet the funding requirements, you must:
- Work with WDS to migrate your website by September 2019.
- Build your website in one of the OIT-Managed Drupal systems (either the Template System, Custom System, or OpenScholar System).
Don't Just Move It, Improve It
Roxen to Drupal Migration Project: What you need to know to make the most of the migration (PDF)
Email email@example.com to get started with your website migration.