New! You can now add captions to your embedded images
To add an image to the body of your content, follow these steps:
1. Place your cursor within the Body text at the location you want the image to appear.
2. Click the Add Media icon.
3. Click Choose File to upload from another location such as your desktop, or the Library tab if the image is already online in the Drupal system
4. Locate the file you wish to upload from another location, select it, and click Open. Click Upload.
5. Click Next
6. You must give the image an Alt Tag name (the field has a red asterisk).
7. If you would like a caption to appear below the image, fill in the Caption field. (Note that you will not be able to see the caption in the Admin view; only online in the page view.)
The caption can be minimally stylized. You can also add a link within the caption.
8. Click Save
9. Click Submit
10. You will be returned to the Editing window and the image will have been inserted into your content.
11. If you want to continue editing your embedded image, or change the caption or Alt text, select the image, and click on the Media button again.
Altering the style of the image
The image you have inserted can be formatted as Left Float Image, Right Float Image, Center Image or Inline Image.
Click on the image to select it, and from the Styles pull-down menu select the Object Style of your choice.
You can also resize the image using the drag handle bars in the corners of the image. Be careful as too many edits can compromise the image. If it gets funky, delete it and add it again from the Library tab.
Here is an example of an inline image that is styled to Float Right