What Are Accordions?
Accordions are a useful way of displaying various types of content, such as FAQs, with an accordion-like behavior. Items in accordion groups will initially appear 'collapsed' with only their titles showing. Clicking an item's title will 'expand' that item to show its whole content.
How To Add Content in an Accordion Layout
- Identify the page that you want to add the accordion to and click "customize this page".
- Click the "+" add content button in a layout region.
- Select "Simple Accordion" from the left nav at the bottom.
- Enter Title/description pairs - click "add another item" to add another pair .
- Click "save" to save the accordion content.
- Click "save" again to save the page.