How to add a publications listing
By default, the Publications functionality is turned off. Before adding Publications, you must first enable the functionality.
- Log in to configure your Drupal website.
- From the Admin menu, select Apps.
- Click the Details button for the PWDS Publications.
- On the left, click Enable App.
In the administration bar, click on the Menu button, go to Add Content and click Biblio.
Select the type of Publication you wish to enter.
- Enter the required information.
- Click Save.
- By default, a page is created within your website that lists all publications. You can see that page by going to:
Replace "domain_name" with your website domain name. Using this URL you can add the Publications page to any part of your menu structure in your site.
If you want the Publications list to pull in information from Dataspace, PubMed, or any other primary source of publication, contact WDS. Examples of the Publications module currently in use include irs.princeton.edu and ers.princeton.edu. Their publications are published in Dataspace and Drupal pulls in the relevant metadata to Drupal. For technical details, see www.drupal.org/project/dspace.