By default your website is configured to show all News items in a paginated listed. However, if your website has numerous items, it may be convenient to navigate through the archive using a menu.
Adding menu links to the archive of News
- Go to your News page, or any page to which you have added the "News: Full Listing" Pane.
- At the bottom of the page, click Customize this page.
- Click the plus symbol to add a new Pane; add either a second column or a sidebar by clicking on the + sign.
- Click News from the menu on the left
- Click the Add button next to View: News: Archive summary by year.
- Make any desired changes to the settings, then click Add.
- Click the Save button.