The Resource Link content type is useful if you have a number of links or files that need to be categorized and displayed in lists throughout your website.
Adding a Resource Link
From the main Administration bar, click on the Manage button and click on Add Content.
Select Resource Link and enter the required information.
Adding Resource Links to a Basic Page or Landing Page
After adding a number of Resource Links, you will need to add them to a page.
- Create a new Landing Page or edit an existing page.
- Add a new Pane to it. Do this by selecting Customize this page. Then click the plus symbol to add a new Pane.
- Select Resource Links and choose a Pane to add. Click Add. You MUST chose the correct View option and put it in the correct place or else nothing will show or it may look strange.
- Change the Settings, if desired.
- Click Save to save the View.
- Click Save again to save the page.
TIP: Use the Resource Links Taxonomy to show lists of Resource Links curated by taxonomy terms. Read more about Taxonomy.