The Admin Panel
The admin panel (sometimes referred to as the "admin dashboard" or "admin toolbar") is your first step to managing your website.
To Log Into The Admin Panel
- Go to the site name provided to you by WDS and append the URL with /cas.
- This will take you to the University's Central Authenticating Service (CAS) login page.
- Enter your University netID and password, then click the Login button.
- Note: If you are starting a new browser session, you may also have to go through Princeton's Duo two-factor authentication. Be prepared to have your smartphone within reach.
- Once you have logged in successfully, you will see the admin toolbar at the top of your page. Click on the menu to see your administrative options. The options you see here will depend on your user role.
To log out of the admin panel
- Click on your login netID in the Main Admin three times until you see the log out option.
- Click Log out
- By clicking on your netID, View profile you can view your profile settings.
Note: If your site is in the process of being built, you will see the maintenance mode screen.