Some features of the Template system are turned off by default to increase the speed and performance of each website. They are called Apps. The following Apps can be turned on if you wish to use them:
PWDS Access Control
- Description: Provides a method of creating content pages that require a Princeton University netID and password to access (non-world readable).
- Documentation: Create pages requiring University CAS log in
Timeline in PWDS
- Description: Adds integration with the Princeton Timeline service.
- Documentation: Timeline management in Drupal
PWDS LaTeX App
- Documentation: For more information, tutorials and examples, see: MathJax documentation.
- Description: Enables the Biblio module
- Documentation: Publications in the Drupal Template System
How to enable an app
In order to use any or all of these apps, go to the Apps section of the main Admin toolbar.
Click on the app you want to enable, then click Enable App.